Current Openings » PHP / Laravel Developer
PHP / Laravel Developerby Apstia LLP
- We are looking for developers who can work across the stack and contribute in:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Designing database schema
- Creating application and server architecture
- Creating development patterns for APIs
- Architecting development patterns for client side applications
- Implementing an elegant, intuitive user experience using latest front-end and back-end technologies
- Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks
- You will responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Be able to analyze performance, security and scalability considerations of design.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
• You'll design and build scalable systems
• You'll work on building frontend, backend for software and web apps that are intuitive, intelligent, and highly performant
• You should be able to work in unstructured situations and help structure problems through discussions, solutions. Taking initiative, listening to others, and working collaboratively on technology, product and business would be...